The Chelsea Technologies Group's Hawk is a small, compact, handheld display unit that provides a portable solution for the CTG Lux range of miniature fluorometers. A colour touchscreen display provides real-time data for up to three parameters, together with time, location and battery duration.
Data can be plotted in a graphical form to view trends. The user can program Red, Amber and Green (RAG) data thresholds and custom calibration factors to adjust the data output for their specific application.
- Easy-read, backlit, touchscreen LCD display
- Real-time data display in numerical or graphical form
- Battery powered for sensors (rechargeable or disposable cells)
- User set Red, Amber and Green data thresholds
- User programmable calibration
- Simple date, time and GPS logging
- 2 Gbyte data storage capacity