Chelsea Techonologies Group’s UviLux sensor provides highly sensitive data on a wide variety of UV fluorescence parameters including Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAH), CDOM, Tryptophan-like fluorescence (TLF), BOD and Optical Brightening Agents (OBA). The robust submersible housing and electronics provides the platform from which these different parameters can be measured via factory‑set configuration of the fluorometer optics.
UV Fluorometer for:
- Pollution surveillance & investigative monitoring
- Point source pollution tracking
- Pollution monitoring in ports and coastal areas
- Road and airport apron run-off monitoring
- Pollution ingress into infrastructure