Subsea Leak Detection Systems
Chelsea Technologies Group
’s Subsea Pipeline Leak Detection Systems
provide both offshore pipeline commissioners and project engineers a highly sensitive detection system which allows quick location of leaks within subsea structures.
The systems comprise of one or two CTG industry standard fluorometers depending on the type of leak. A Deck System including a laptop PC running graphical software, and a set of cables which allow either ease of integration to an ROV, or deployment with a diver held system are provided. CTG’s range of in-situ fluorometers detect fluorescence of either hydrocarbon directly, or standard products with added fluorophors with industry-leading sensitivity and selectivity and have been optimised for minimal interference from turbidity.
Join us on LinkedIn
- Detection of leaks in pipelines and subsea installations
- In situ crude & refined hydrocarbon detection / monitoring
- Subsea control line leak detection
- Pollution monitoring
- Environmental and water quality monitoring
- Leak detection using many Fluorescein and Rhodamine based products