Chelsea Technologies is a market leading environmental sensor company working in a variety of industry sectors, including green shipping, marine science, water quality, defence and agritech. It is an exciting time to join the company, as it grows the sales and marketing functions. We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated individual to develop our maritime business globally.
Core aspects of the role include:
- Developing business in new and existing markets in the UK and internationally for the maritime product range
- Developing new and existing customer, regulatory and business relationships in the maritime sector
- Working closely with the Maritime Sales Manager to meet sales targets of maritime products
- Assisting with proposals and bid writing as required
- Representing the company at domestic and international exhibitions and events
- Presenting at scientific and commercial conferences
- Carrying out product demonstrations and customer training sessions both at the company premises and at customer specified venues
- Representing the company on various industry and regulatory advisory boards
- Providing support for the existing agent and reseller network and strategically adding new agents/representatives to meet market growth aims
- Educated to degree level in a technical subject (science, engineering), minimum 2.1
- Demonstrable sales or business development experience in the maritime industry
- Strong sales ability with a proven track record of achieving targets
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- High level of commercial awareness and excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- Candidates must live within commutable distance from the office
- Security clearance of successful candidates will take place on appointment.
- We welcome applications from candidates who already have the right to work in the UK. To check your status please follow the link below: https://www.gov.uk/legal-right-work-uk
No Agencies Please.