Software Engineer - Vacancy just filled.
Chelsea Technologies Group is looking for a talented Software Engineer to join its R&D team in the design and development of underwater products. Summary requirements:
- A 2:1 BSc in Computer Science or Embedded Electronic Engineering, or similar
- Solid hands-on coding skills in C/C ++ for embedded products
- Windows GUI development with Microsoft
- Visual Studio
- Python development
- Firmware and software generation and maintenance from initial concept through to delivery, fully tested and documented.
- An understanding of sensor interfaces and data acquisition systems is required plus an ability to read and understand schematics of basic electronics. Please read the full job specification for more information.